Chapter A: 1 Definitions
A partner is any person who has voluntarily and voluntarily decided to join and participate in the distribution of the site while using a unique code that appears in the partner account management interface 1.1.
Chapter B: 2. Introduction
- The terms of this agreement will apply to the relationship between you (the “Partner”) and the Baal Shem Tov Joy Site in Kadosh
- Participation in the Program is subject to the terms of this Agreement which are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Happy Site of the Blessed Baal Shem Tov only and without any prior notice
- By joining the program, you confirm and express your full consent at all times to all the conditions that appear in the terms of joining and participating in
- The partner is an independent partner in everything and there is in no way any employee-employer relationship between the partner and the happy site of the Baal Shem Tov in Kadosh
Chapter C: 3 Terms and Conditions
- Joining the program is free of charge (only one treatment is purchased)
An affiliate is entitled to a commission as determined when filling out the Affiliate Program for the 3/2 Affiliate Program
If such is not stipulated in the registration form for the program, the following fees will apply. Commission A 20% profit on each person he joins the program as a sub-partner (first generation) and also on each person who buys treatments through him. Commission at a profit of 7% on every purchase of its second generation. Commission c 5% profit on every purchase of the third generation. Commission D. A profit of 4% on every purchase of his third generation
- Payment of commissions to the partner will be made on a monthly basis and the consideration will be paid to the partner against a lawful tax invoice, (The person registered as a resolved dealer will be deducted VAT from the amount of commissions he is supposed to receive)
- Any amount accumulated in the partner’s account will be gross and include VAT when the tax liability for it, if any, applies to the partner only.
- The partner’s account and the amount that will accumulate in it, if accumulated, is personal and can not be transferred to any person and / or body and / or other legal entity and is intended for the use of the partner
- The minimum amount towards her is 300 shekels. Any amount less than this will be saved and paid next month,
- Along with the commissions that will accrue [y1] that month
Chapter D: 4 Release from Liability
- The Baal Shem Tov Joy website in Kadosh makes every effort to ensure that the service is available without interruption 24 hours a day and continuously, but does not guarantee that the system and / or program service will be provided without interruption, will take place safely and without errors, will be unauthorized access , Malfunctions, malfunctions in the hardware, software or communication lines – at the institute and / or anyone on its behalf.
- Under no circumstances will the joy of the Baal Shem Tov in Kadosh and / or anyone on his behalf any liability for direct and / or indirect damages and / or punitive damages and / or accidental and / or special and / or consequential damages and / or any Other damage of any kind and kind, including, and without prejudice to the generality of the above, damages for loss of use and / or loss of data and / or loss of profits arising from and / or related in any way used and / or participation in the program and / or for delay in use and / Or inability to use the system and / or any information and / or software and / or service and / or arising in any other way from the use of the system, whether based on an agreement or tort, whether under absolute liability or for any other reason, and even if known to the Institute and / Or anyone on his behalf on the possibility of such damages.
- The Baal Shem Tov Simcha site in Kadosh may terminate the program immediately and without any prior notice and / or warning, if it discovers and / or discovers attempts and / or acts of fraud and / or fraud by any of the program partners.
A decision to terminate the program, as stated above, the partner will be entitled only to the amount accumulated in his account up to the date of termination of the program by the Institute, and only to leads approved by the Baal Shem Tov Simcha site in Kadosh.
Chapter 5: 5 Miscellaneous
- Through contact with the partner will be in writing and by sending messages by e-mail to the e-mail address he specified when registering for the program. Therefore, at all times, the partner will have an active and proper e-mail account as well as the software and hardware required to receive these messages.
- The partner may not charge a fee from others for participation in the program directly and / or indirectly
- In order for a person to be able to complete his registration as a partner in the Baal Shem Tov joy site. He must, in addition to all the conditions listed below, provide me (Yaakov Hazan) Name, email, phone number and ID
- In any case that arises a question that is not regulated in this agreement, the partner must contact the institute in order for it to regulate this in the agreement. The request will be made to the e-mail: email@example.com