All treatments and products on the site are spiritual treatments and are not defined by the Ministry of Health as recognized medicine.
Any matter related to health, personal condition and choice of treatment type / medicine is applicable only to the person.
The site team is not responsible for the results of the treatment and the person’s condition during and after the treatment phase.
There is no refund for treatments or products.
Every person must choose a treatment plan. It is possible to request a consultation on a personalized treatment plan.
The site is focused on providing therapies and does not include mental support and additional advice.
All information required to request treatment or purchase a product is clearly stated on the website.
No site undertakes to answer any immediate request.
The products are sent to you by registered mail.
By sending the product to you, you will receive the registered postal code.
It is your responsibility to track the shipment.
A person who subscribes to one of the programs subscribes – follow-up or the joy site,
Subscribes to the renewed subscription each month and it is the responsibility of the person to cancel the subscription whenever he wishes.
The site is not responsible for termination of treatment. If you forget to unsubscribe there will be no refund.
We are dedicated to helping people and are happy to distribute the medicine of Our Lady but not at all costs.
We do not want to accept people who come, spread havoc and hatred.
People who are upfront, do not want to help themselves and are looking to get their frustration out of us
And are interested in suing the site or site staff.
Treatment is a process that takes time.
If a person wants to continue or not continue the treatment, it is his responsibility alone.
The site takes no responsibility.
- The use of the “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy” website, which is located at www.bstov.com for its content and services, is offered to you subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms.
- Browsing the Site and referring to the content offered therein will constitute your agreement to these Terms.
- Site management may update the Terms of Service from time to time.
- All rights reserved and all content on www.bstov.com is the sole property of “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Website” and any use or copying of such content will result in legal action under the Copyright Act.
- The site is offered to surfers as is. “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Site” will not be held responsible for errors or errors in the content of the site and the user’s needs on the site.
- All information presented on the Website is for informational purposes only and the User who uses it for personal or business purposes will be responsible for the manner in which he uses the information displayed on the Website.
- “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Site” shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or third party as a direct or indirect consequence of the use of the Website or the information presented therein, including web applications installed on the Website.
- Links, services, guides, and any content offered on the Site are not to be construed as a reference (endorsement), endorsement or recommendation for any type of activity recommended and explained on the Site.
- Do not use or use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- The site may not be published or transmitted through the site any information that is false, insulting, defamatory, threatening, infringing on the privacy of others, infringing on the site owner, pornographic, sexual, racist, or illegal.
- Site management assumes no responsibility for the content posted or transmitted on the site
- In no event shall the Site Management be held responsible for the results of any such relationship, and without prejudice to the foregoing, for physical, mental, financial, emotional and other damages.
- The site management intends that the site and its services be available at all times. At the same time, the site’s management cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability without “failures”. The site administration may also discontinue use of the site from time to time for the purposes of its maintenance and organization. No monetary compensation / credit will be given for service failures or breaks.
- In the event of any discrepancy or discrepancy in the content of the Website or any failure to update the content in accordance with the laws and publications in the official writings of the State of Israel, it shall be deemed to be the content that appears in the written records of the State of Israel and not as stated on the site.
- If the user browses / uses the site and finds information or a link or a guide that the information is incorrect, unrelated or need to add some information, we would be happy to inform the “Baal Shem Tov’s joy site” on the subject.
- Existing links (“links”) to other sites do not guarantee the content of these sites in terms of their reliability, completeness, or otherwise.
- The images on the site legally belong to the “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Website” and were photographed / purchased / designed by “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Website” and may not be copied, downloaded, stored and made by anyone or any use without written permission from – “The Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Site.”
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights relating to the site are those of the site management “Baal Shem Tov’s Joy Site.”
- Israeli law will apply to the bylaws. His jurisdiction over the competent court in Tel Aviv-Jaffa